As of January 2018 I’ve written, produced, and directed
- Two live-action book trailers
- Two microfilms
- One 10-minute festival-bound short film
By the Grace of God. 😉
So now, I feel I’m ready for my first ultra-low (a.k.a no budget) feature production.
The goal is to make this feature a Straight-to-Streaming project on Amazon Video Direct, to sale AFTER a few submissions to festivals and Amazon Stories, Netflix, and Hulu.
Even though I feel I’m ready for this leap, I have consciously created a simple, light, universal story that is millennial driven and a family-oriented comedy.
This will basically be grassroots and guerilla filmmaking using creative, no-budget “ideas”.
Filming Dates: TBD, but estimating an 8-12 day shoot Late Summer/Early Fall. Starting pre-production soon,
Benefits: Feature film credit + raw (unedited) clips of the best scenes you’re in for your reel. Access to virtual screening. If you’re a “supporting cast member with lines, you’ll receive a small (flat) daily stipend.
- Be sure to sign up to the lil big sis newsletter from the home page of www.lilbigsis.com for casting updates later in the year, as I will not be doing a “public casting call” for speaking roles.
Crew: ( unpaid crew positions)
Benefits: Feature film credit + raw (unedited) clips of the best scenes you’re in for your reel. Access to virtual screening.
- 2nd asst camera (slate/clapperboard/loading dumping and loading SD Cards /battery)
- Production runner/assistants (2) (wherever and whatever is needed)
- boom operator (holding mic for sound)